Memorial Description: Pulpit, 42 inches high x 51 inches wide, (107cms x 130cms) with three sides, in Gothic style with traceried panels.
Originally raised on a narrower foot, following an attack of woodworm, this has been reduced to form a lectern.
On the wall alongside are two plaques, a larger one with smaller one underneath, on a wood pattress with matching traceried top, 38 inches high x 22 inches wide (97cms x 56cms)
The larger plaque bears the names of those who died during the 1914-18 war.
The smaller plaque below lists two who died after the war and are buried in the churchyard.
Lettering is in Roman capitals throughout, with some red initials.
The two plaques were originally attached to the pulpit but when this was reduced in size, the plaques were fixed to the wall nearby.