Parish Notes

Comrades of the Great War club opened in 1920
The Newcastle Daily Chronicle 05/01/1920 reports the opening of the new club premises of the Seaham Harbour branch of the Comrades of the Great War by the Marquis of Londonderry. The premises were converted out of an army hut, purchased by Lord Londonderry, who was also providing a billiard table.